- Store/ Purchase
- Haberdashery and Notions
- Iron on Interfacing from Vlieseline for Leathers, furs
Iron on Interfacing from Vlieseline for Leathers, furs
Fusible nonwoven for leather, furs, leather and fur imitation materials, suited for large and small parts.
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS
Fabrics:Leather, furs, leather and fur imitations, heat sensitive fabrics
- simple to apply with a dry iron
- retains shape without losing the hold
- will not harden the leather
- better sewing without snagging or shifting of the sewing item
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Press each area for 10 seconds without letting the iron move.
- Iron setting: silk/wool
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
- Warning: the adhesive properties will differ according to the fabric and must be determined through individual trials.
- LE 420 is incorporated into the seam and thereby prevents any difficulty for the fabric to pass under the sewing foot.