- Store/ Purchase
- Haberdashery and Notions
- Edgefix iron on interfacing
Edgefix iron on interfacing
FOR ACCURATE BUTTON PLACKETS, CUFFS, SLITS, ETC.
The quick helper for every purpose! For accurate button borders, cuff bands, slits, seams, pockets and facings on blouses, dresses as well as the effortless reversing of internal seams on jackets and coats.
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS
Fabrics:Almost all fabrics
- no marking necessary
- the perforated line also serves as a guideline for folding and sewing
- thin, accurate edges
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- With a dry iron slowly glide over each area 5 – 6 times, so that each area is exposed to the heat for approx. 8 seconds.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 20 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.