Solufleece water soluble embroidery backing
WATER-SOLUBLE EMBROIDERY BACKING SOLUFLEECE
Water soluble (25-30°C) embroidery backing for all machine embroideries and new creative works like crashing or “Crazy-Technique”.
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS
Almost all fabrics
- stabilizer for all machine embroideries
- easily washed out - dissolves in cold and warm water
- very good stabilizing properties and ease of use
- versatile application, e.g. for free hand lace embroidery, appliqués and similar motifs.
- for creating collages using a \"pizza technique\"
- ideal sewing aid for mini quilts.
- Place Soluvlies under the fabric, hoop the Soluvlies and fabric embroidery or embroider the motif directly onto the Soluvlies, without fabric.
- Then simply wash out the Soluvlies.
- For collages and \"pizza technique\", lay the Soluvlies down, arrange the fabrics (fabric pieces, yarns, ribbons, lacing, etc.), cover with Soluvlies, and sew all layers together, either in a grid or criss-cross pattern. Wash out the Soluvlies.
Important: Do not iron or tear off!