Iron on Bias Tape for reinforcing edges from Vlieseline
SECURING AND FINISHING OF ALL ROUNDED AND DIAGONAL EDGES
SKU: HV0068, HV0069
Flexible iron-on, grain-reinforced bias binding for finishing all rounded and diagonal edges.
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS
- Securing and finishing of all rounded and diagonal edges
- Very versatile: Clothing, e.g. tops, T-Shirts, blouses, waistcoats, dresses, home decor, e.g. table cloths, swags
- Chain stitch prevents stretching of the edge
- Flat, flexible support edging
- The 12 mm Bias Tape is stitched at 4/8 mm. When fusing, position the 8 mm side of the tape to fabric edge. Sew behind the row of top stitching. The top stitched tape prevents stretching of edges.
- Press on firmly, dry heat.