Bondaweb from Vlieseline, Double sided Iron on Bonding
SKU: HV325, HV329
IRON ON, ADHESIVE WEB FOR APPLIQUÉS, HANDICRAFTS, AND REPAIRS
Iron-on adhesive on paper carrier - paper supports the web while drawing as well as ironing. Different materials and fabrics can be fused together by ironing, very easily. Ideal for fancy appliqués and textile handicrafts in all forms and colours as well as for repairs.
DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS
Fabrics:For almost all fabrics, raffia, cardboard and, at lower temperatures also for leather
- double-sided adhesive
- accurate appliques
- no shifting when zigzag-stichting
- Draw the motif on the paper side of Bondaweb®. Cut out roughly.
- Place Bondaweb® with the rough side on the wrong side of the fabric. Iron dry for 5 seconds.
- Cut the motif out precisely, remove paper backing.
- Place with the coated side down on the fabric, with a damp cloth iron each area for about 10 seconds - step by step.
- To complete the process, stitch the application with a zig-zag stitch. For additional stability, place Stitch-n-Tear underneath when needed.